So what does 2012 hold in store for buyers and sellers?
At Prudential California Realty,we believe that the trends mentioned in this report will develop further in the directions they are already going:
1) The number of home sales will continueto rise;
2) Inventories will increase, mostly dueto a rise in foreclosures, but they will be absorbed quickly in the affordable price ranges;
3) Distressed properties will make up half of all sales as more sellers sell short;
4) An improved short sale process will emerge to help more home owners avoid foreclosure; and
5) Foreign and domestic investors will buy 25% of homes.
For more information contact Joel Blumenfeld at 619.508.2192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Southern California’s leader in real estate services, delivering an exceptional experience to our customers and sales associates.